Thursday, April 26, 2012


An example of LJ's inner monologue: I'm glad that combed forward Caesar-esque hairstyle for men is out. (then I saw one almost immediately) Oh heavens, should I apologize for thinking that was dorky? Did I make that happen or somewhere in my subconscious did I know that I'd see a guy with that hairstyle this morning? Wow. I wonder if everything that happens has already happened somewhere in my head. I wish I could access it, then I'd know if that was the last time I'll see that dorky hairstyle. *chuckles to self It wasn't entirely dorky at first. Remember when Joaquin Phoenix had it in Gladiator? But then, he was actually an emperor, so... I'm thinking an awful lot about that hairstyle. Maybe if I post this on the blog it won't be as weird that I spent so much time thinking about it. -And now I know that's not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment