Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Couple Days to Forget


This week ended with a bang...and a crash. Here comes a shocker - Sophia is sick again. I took her to the doctor yesterday (and waited over an hour) to get her newest wheeze checked out. No pneumonia this time, but they put her on an antibiotic for an ear near-infection and another steroid for her cough. After I waited another hour for the prescriptions, I gave Sophia a dose of each, which brings me to the second day to forget. When they prescribe steroids for children, they should also prescribe something helpful for the moms. Wow. Tell me you don't see the crazy in her eyes. I have a video I will keep trying to post that is an example of the lighter side of Crazy Town. During the less pleasant side, I was too busy trying to dodge little fists or thrown LuLu to pull out the camera. Have I mentioned Wow? Anyway, I don't remember the last time I was so happy to see Erick come home. Two days down, three to go - then she's off the steroids. I'll let you know if she starts getting a deeper voice or lifting and throwing me. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I'm so sorry! Those steroids are hell for parents! Hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete