Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Playroom Ambiance



I finally put up the wall decals yesterday. I had been putting it off because the challenge is really to come up with a design that isn't boring or random. So after a lengthy brainstorm session, spreading the decals out on my bed, I finally came up with a design I could live with. The pink rings were originally full dots, too. That was maybe the hardest part - cutting dots into rings without completely destroying them. Here's a photo of the room. Lulu jumped into the photo right as I was taking it. She's always causing trouble for me. I can never find her when I need a little assistance. I didn't think Sophia would really notice a difference, since she didn't seem to notice when the room went from a gray bedroom to a green playroom....But she notices "stickers." I have had to watch closely for picking.

5 comments:

  1. Lu-Lu is my kind of girl. I love how she threw herself just barely in the picture, so haphazard, so careless of your carefully planned scene. Seriously, I'm laughing so hard I can barely type. I don't know why she struck me as so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably because you know personally that LuLu really would do that just to irritate me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You four girls are all just to funny!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the room and the stickers and just so you know, i'm partial to Lulu and say "Hooray" in anything she might do to thwart your best laid plans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that LuLu knows how to draw a laugh and irritate. I like the room. Good luck keeping it on the wall.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete