Thursday, November 13, 2008

An Actual Normal Week

If I were to have a week that was without event or surprise, including interactions with Sophia, this would be it. It has been so "normal" that I realize how abnormal that really is. Not that we have a lot of crises around here or anything. We just seem to always have something unusual going on or Sophia seems to be going through a strange phase of some sort. This week, however, Sophia has been great. She has had a few low points, marked with unexplained tears, but she's largely been happy and easy. So that is why you haven't heard anything from me. I have been wracking my brain to come up with something interesting, but it would be a stretch. The interesting thing is that normalcy is possible. Hold out hope, and maybe it will happen for you one day too!

1 comment:

  1. What I wouldn't give for some normalacy around here:o

    ReplyDelete