Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sweet and/or Sassy


Yesterday was another one of those days with a toddler. You just never know what's going to come out of that mouth. Sweet or sassy. One moment, she told me, "I love you, too, Mama," even when I hadn't told her first. The next minute, she was yelling with her angry face about who knows what. Probably that I wasn't doing precisely what she wanted.

Here are a couple of captured moments from our day. One moment with a scary pirate and another with a sweet great-granddaughter. She was calling my grandma, Momo. I'm not exactly sure what she's talking about, but I think she's asking about a present or something. . . it's still sweet, right?

1 comment:

  1. Yes...it's still very sweet. I do think that you guys are going to be in trouble when she gets a cell phone in 10 years. You better get unlimited minutes!

    ReplyDelete