Friday, November 21, 2008

Indeed

Well, after Erick and I fell victim to whatever illness attacked Sophia, we are very grateful to see this week come to an end. Sophia slept the full night last night for the first time in weeks, and I actually feel better today.

Sophia, on the other hand, is still battling something. I can't quite figure it out. All I know is that her voice has not left that whiny octave only a parent can fully appreciate. Without anything planned for the weekend, we should be able to all bounce back with reasonable certainty in the next couple of days.

Just wish us luck making it through the first and hopefully worst sickness of our season.

"It will be the best winter ever!" I'm really working on getting that one down. It just never comes out without a giggle - or sarcastic sneer.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all 3 feel fantastic by Monday!!! Sorry it's been so rough.

    ReplyDelete