Sunday, August 30, 2009

Made it!

Not only did we make it through the weekend, we enjoyed ourselves so thoroughly that I would consider doing it next month! I would consider it, but I think I would decide to stay home with my baby.

Anyway, the weekend at the Lake was relaxing, replenishing, fun, beautiful, and did I mention relaxing? Don't ask me what we did because I'll have to be honest and say absolutely nothing. That's right. We had no goals and accomplished nothing. Except, of course, for the fact that while we played Spades, the girls dominated by winning three of four games. Mind you, this hasn't happened since before we were pregnant! So, it's about time we got our game back.

We didn't get on a boat or go fishing or anything. We ate and played cards. Not a bad way to spend a chunk of time. Oh, we sat at the pool for a while too.

Here are David and Michelle. Relaxed.



Here are the four of us. Relaxed.



Sophia had a wonderful weekend at Grandmary's too! I am pretty sure I'll be spending a day or two reminding Sophia that the word "No" exists in the English language. She was very happy to see us tonight, in spite of that fact. So, I'm ready to start this week. If I can't get a good start to a week when I feel this relaxed, I have some trouble. So, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment