Friday, September 25, 2009

Birthday Weekend

In case anyone had lost track, as I had, Sophia turns three on Sunday! Tomorrow is her Fancy Nancy party. She is thrilled beyond compare. I am excited, but I know how toddler birthdays can be, so I am maintaining very low expectations. Let's hope we can just manage to meet those.

Sophia and I have been working on her birthday cake today. Baking it after nap and frosting it tonight after a quick visit to Casey. Here we are working hard.



Can't wait to celebrate my baby becoming a big girl!

2 comments:

  1. It's true! Somewhere in the midst of the third year, they become "big kids" instead of babies. That's a good thing, by the way. :) Although I'm sure there will be moments when you miss her as a baby. Happy 3rd Birthday Sophia!! -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Happy birthday, Sophia! Hope it's extra special for all of you!

    ReplyDelete