Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sometimes I...


...sit around the house wearing a hat. Occasionally I get tired of looking at my messy hair. Combing is not always successful - particularly after a windy day. While I was out, I had on a stocking cap. You know how that goes... So, even though I've got nowhere to go. . . I'll wear a hat. Currently my St. Louis Rams hat.

Also, sometimes I feel sad to be a Rams fan. But I really like my hat. I also like the Rams. I feel like I'm just waiting for them to like me back.

Note: While this is one of the goofiest pictures I've taken of myself in a while, I must admit it's also my favorite. Natural element and all that.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't want you to feel neglected...like no one noticed your post about wearing hats. You look cute and also for some reason you remind me of Michelle.

    ReplyDelete