Sunday, January 13, 2008

Our Ongoing Project

Yesterday, while Sophia was across the street with David and Casey and the boys, Erick and I worked hard to get our room moved downstairs and a playroom upstairs. We love the change. We still have some work to do, and we're not entirely satisfied with our bedroom. I'm not going to post pictures yet because the project is incomplete. Next weekend, we're planning to paint the playroom. We're not going to paint our room until we know what we want. That seemed like the best order to do things. Could be a while. We're indecisive. Currently, the TV is still in our bedroom. It's the first time either one of us has ever had a television in our room, and it's completely addictive! For cable-related reasons, it is staying in our room until the end of next month. Let's just hope we can find the courage to move it then. It is a lot nicer than I ever imagined to watch the boob tube from beneath your own clean sheets. Hmmmm. Courage.

2 comments:

  1. OK, we'll wait patiently to see exhibits of your decorating genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely addicted to watching tv under my covers before I fall asleep!!

    ReplyDelete