Saturday, January 5, 2008

Spring Tease



It was so beautiful today! We had a wonderful day together. We went downtown and walked around after lunch. Sophia ran around in the grass, and we realized that this may be the first time she's ever walked in the grass without being attached to us! She was a little unsure of herself, but kept talking about the grass and obviously enjoyed herself.

When we got home, we played in the street for a long time with David, Casey, Aaron and William, brushing up on our football skills and whatnot. Our other neighbors came and went, too. It was a lot of fun. As always, it makes me so excited for spring. I just get so tired of being cooped up in the house all day! I'm looking forward to another beautiful day tomorrow, but I have indoor projects that should keep me busy. Who knows, though. Who can resist the call of a spring tease?

1 comment: