Saturday, January 19, 2008

Playing Spaces




Well, thanks to David and Casey for assisting in the paint job and to Erick's mom for watching Sophia, we got the playroom painted and ready for play! The room just begs for fun to happen there now that the walls aren't a serious gray. Of course, Sophia is a little too young to fully appreciate the change, but she did really like the new numbers that have gone up on her wall. After loading the pictures, I realized that I didn't really get a high quality "after" photo. That doesn't sound like me at all! This will have to do. Another touch that we are thinking of adding is a set of wall decals like (these) or (these). The walls in this room are just so big that in order to find enough fun art to "make a dent," we would have to spend a fortune. So the wall decals would go a long way to change the look of the room and make it look decorated without costing us more than we are willing to spend. Particularly since, as I mentioned, Sophia doesn't even notice! I would like to think she's this happy because she likes the room, but I know that she's just this happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment