Monday, January 7, 2008

Don't put me on the shelf




But apparently, the shelf is okay with Sophia. As I briefly mentioned, we are in the process of moving our bedroom downstairs and giving Sophia a playroom upstairs. Today, I cleaned out some bookshelves, took the shelves off and moved them upstairs. They will soon be the home to books and toys, but for now they just have one occupant...Sophie. She loved climbing in and out and sitting and slouching. It did, however, occur to me that maybe I take too many pictures, when I asked her to slouch again because it was cute...and she proceeded to do it with a mean face for effect (which I kind of missed in the photo.) Am I raising a cheeseball? I think so. She had no chance anyway. Erick and I aren't known to shy from a photo op.

3 comments:

  1. That's the cutest kid, I love her sweater! She's so stylish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody puts baby in the corner;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...you'll have to show us the finished room!

    ReplyDelete