Thursday, January 17, 2008

An Up-and-Coming Young Writer

Well, right now, she's still just trying to write her name. But I have high hopes for this writing genius! The video is just her saying her name over and over. Then switching to "name." Then she gets bored, so feel free to stop watching at any time. I try to edit my videos first and cut them, but I have a hard time getting Blogger to accept the edited projects. So....just deal with it. Can you tell I'm under the weather? I hate sinus drainage. I'm going to go cuddle and watch Sesame Street now. Sophia doesn't feel well either.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I loved it. I forgot how much fun it was to watch them at their work. The year between 1 and 2 is great.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is very impressive--the fact that she can concentrate on something that long. She's got me convinced that she's writing her name. What a little genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE Sophia videos !! Tracey has a "Talking Tape" you need to ask her about :)

    ReplyDelete