Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Maybe next year...



...I can convince our friends to celebrate New Year's like we're in the Eastern Time Zone. j/k. I would really just like to convince Sophia to celebrate Mommy Sleeps in Day. I'm so tired!!

We had a wonderful time ringing in the new year with the DVanDykes and the Mitchells. The Mitchells are the proud new owners of a Wii. I have to admit that it was a lot of fun. I'm not typically a game system person, but I would enjoy some time at the Wii as much as the next guy. Of course, it takes a measure of hand-eye coordination that seems to elude me. Still fun. Erick really enjoyed it, too. Here he is about to get his butt kicked by a girl in boxing (he still lasted longer than I did.) Chris is the tennis champ as evidenced by his victory dance. I really couldn't get the hang of that one either. They need sensors on your feet, too! Let me know when that happens. Anyway, it was a blast, and it was only made more perfect by a decisive Tigers victory over the Razorbacks. Mmm Hmm. What a way to start the new year!

2 comments:

  1. We're anxiously awaiting more picture of Sophia :) Tracey's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love the Wii???
    Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete