Sunday, August 3, 2008

Birthday Celebration, Part I

This is a busy few days for our family and birthdays. My youngest nephew, Jeffrey, turns one today! Happy Birthday, Jeffrey! Next, William turns four tomorrow. Wow. Happy Birthday, William! Then, I have a birthday on Tuesday. I won't tell you how old I am because I like for people to think I'm older than I really am. Or else, I hear, Oh! I didn't know you were so young! I'm never sure how to take that. So, I won't tell you I'm 28 tomorrow.

Yesterday, we made the trip to Jeffrey's (and Seth, Angie and Jacob's) house to celebrate his and William's birthdays. My parents came up, too, and I was pleasantly surprised to see they brought me a cake, too! As an adult, you like to think birthdays are never a big deal any more - until someone makes a deal, then it's great!

Anyway, considering the house was filled to the brim with five kids between one and five, we had a fantastic visit. We always wish Seth and Angie lived closer, or that we had that private jet. Still, it makes our visits all the more special.

Here is Jeffrey enjoying the outdoors. The kid is already walking! No one else is ever as amazed as I am, but then again, Sophia didn't walk until after 14 months, so...

Here's William enjoying his frosting delicately, but with pure pleasure!

And here's Jeffrey doing the same...just not so delicately.

Then, after the sugar high...

It's celebration part one because tomorrow we celebrate William on Timbers Court, and you never know what craziness will ensue on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment