Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day Three

First of all, I feel the need to clarify yesterday's post. It was the title only that was submitted by EC, not the whole blog. That looked deceptive. Secondly, I also think you need to know that I'm posting these blogs from Erick's phone. It's an explanation of my errors.
Anywho, today was a solidly good day, and Sophia was a riot, even when she was being . . . . two. Still, her most notable quote of the day was at its low point. I had put her in her stroller because Lord! my arms were tired. She cried about it, and after several dismal minutes, she said, "I want to go to Aaron's house!" It was very pathetic, and I struggled with whether to even bother explaining for the umpteenth time that Aaron is in Missouri. I did, of course. I am, after all, always with the words. I couldn't be happier (only partial sarcasm) that she follows in my footsteps.

3 comments:

  1. I'm having a hard time deciding from your blog if you are having a good time or not? Are you okay? We miss you and have been thinking about you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honored that she misses me so much (j/k)

    Nu-nu and Buzz...what a cute couple

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i've missed something here... so, i take it you're in NYC. how long, what for, where staying, etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete