Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our Next Big Adventure


This morning, I took Sophia to Tumbling class. I just decided it was time to start her on something that involved some sort of structure and instruction. I'm not a big one for tons of structure, so I knew it would be helpful for her to receive direction from someone else. We're going to TumbleBees here in Columbia. The class she's in is 18 months to 3 years. She did so great! I was very happy for her because she seemed to just light up with each new obstacle he presented! It was great fun to watch all the kids learn and play. It was cool to watch her look to someone else (Bob) for instructions on what to do next. He seemed to be pleased with her attention in the first class. . . so was I! I am very glad that we decided to take this step. It's just a 7-week class, but I think Sophia will definitely want to continue. I'll keep you updated on her progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment