Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Distraction

I'm still in the phase of the diet where it's pretty much all I think about. It takes a lot of preparation and willpower, so apparently, my mind doesn't have room for thinking of interesting (even in my opinion) things to talk about.

So, here's Sophia. My camera's viewfinder flips around. I have mentioned how I love to take self-portraits, and that feature makes it the ideal self-shot. Apparently, I'm not the only one who likes to see myself on camera.

4 comments:

  1. I feel the need to reassure some people out there that you are not doing some unsafe diet craziness. This eating plan (doesn't that sound much better?) is actually quite healthy and uses only whole foods, with non-sodium spices. Also, the number of calories per day is actually at the high end of or exceeds today's popular diet plans.

    Trust me, she's fine, I am a nutritionist....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meanwhile, I've decided that 6 weeks is too long so I'm on the 3 week body makeover. I cut all my portions in half thinking that will speed along the results.

    I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, you two are even color-coordinated~

    ReplyDelete