Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sweet Sophia


As full of teenage angst and stinkerness as Sophia was last week, she has been that or more filled with sweetness and silliness this week. I'm not sure if that makes it easier or harder to leave tomorrow. I'm certainly glad for all that will be around her this weekend.

This morning, I told her our plan for the weekend. She responded, "Sounds like fun!" I know that she has no clue what two nights means, but I'm sure she'll have a grand time being passed around among the people she loves the most. When I told her that when she wakes up tomorrow, Casey will come get her, she said, "I love to hold him." So, while we need to work on gender pronouns, her sweetness is very much in tact.

2 comments:

  1. I love to hold her too. Preferrably not at 5am... Too bad she has to learn so soon that Aunt Casey can be a bit grumpy in the early a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately, she's used to being grumbled to with eyes closed that early in the morning. She's a good snuggler as long as there's a show on.

    ReplyDelete