Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Love Columbia

We love our town. It's really just one of the best places to live. It is also very cool considering our friends live here. Still, the atmosphere during football season is so intoxicating. . . ahem. . .

Anywho, it's been another replenishing and enjoyable weekend around here. Poor Sophia is very congested; yesterday snotty; today coughy. So, I'm pretty sure it's just an additional allergy flare up. She's been so great this weekend, though. She's been snuggly and sweet. Not to mention hilarious.

We got to spend some much missed quality time with our friends the Townsends this weekend. We have filled notebooks and notebooks with our card scores over the years, but lately it's been sparse for the obvious reason of our beautiful but less than understanding children.

See how beautiful? I mean handsome. Jimmy.

Crazy beautiful Sophia.

The Townsends also have a beautiful daughter, Gracie, but at four months, she's not that into cowboy hats...

We didn't get to the Tiger home opener this weekend. Our budget is tightening, and we have a big trip coming up this week. Not to mention a 6:00 game is a little less than ideal for a snotty toddler. We had a wonderful time listening to the game in our driveway. That's how we roll.

Today, I experimented on myself and our Timbers Court family (the actual family, that is) with some whole grain organic pasta from the farmer's market. It was fantastic, if I do say so myself. I don't cook very often, so I celebrate! Here's to the start of another great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment