Tuesday, September 23, 2008

She comes by it naturally

Here's my favorite self portrait. I waste way too much time playing with my camera (and posting the pictures to my blog), but it makes me happy.

The self portrait function is one of my favorite things about our iMac as well. It has Photo Booth, which has recorded several very good memories. It's also a lot of fun for someone who thinks they're creative and doesn't mind taking her own picture. Here's one I got from our computer cam with effects.

4 comments:

  1. Can I make a blog request? I have a hankerin' for some vintage Sophia pics. Maybe some pre-blog material. I mean her birthday is coming up, maybe you could put together a little slide show of Sophia pics from birth till 2 with some sweet tunes playing over them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. Why not vintage me pics? All right. I'll see what I can do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll just check out the year books for vintage pics of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOOOOOO! to you, Gena. I've been looking at pictures of my tiny baby Sophia, and it made me cry! Was that your master plan?

    ReplyDelete