Tuesday, May 27, 2008

He's Usa again

It has been a good day here. Once I was free of the burden of decision regarding Voo Doo, I could enjoy him more. Ironic, right? Still confident in our decision. Sophia said good bye very easily this afternoon. She kept saying "Voo Doo home with Holly. Happy there." I know that we'll answer the question "Where Voo Doo?" a lot over the next day or two, but I'm just glad that so far is so good.

I will miss Voo Doo as well. Given different circumstances (the absence or significant maturing of Sophia or our purchase of a farm), I think Voo Doo would have been the perfect addition to our family that I was so confident of. So now we'll just enjoy our family of three.

Here is a video of Sophia and Voo Doo. I caught Sophia "sharing" and Voo Doo on the couch. If it makes you feel any better, this was about the only thirty seconds they showed any interest in each other all day.

1 comment:

  1. "Voo Doo home with Holly. Happy there." -She's like a mini Yoda.

    ReplyDelete