Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pictures from the Weekend

Yes, I know it's Wednesday, but, if you haven't noticed, we've been a little preoccupied this week. Anyway, as I said, it was a very good weekend. Here are a few of the fun moments.

Sunday we went to the Fretwells for a little while. I forgot they have a sandbox, or I would have brought the extra outfit that was needed after an impromptu bath. Sophie loves sand.

Sophie also loves Ava Canlas. Who can blame her?

Monday was spent hanging out at the VanDykes doing as close to nothing as I could manage. It was a great day. Here's Sophie cheering on the boys as they play some washers.

Our friends the Mitchells stopped by for a while.

Sophia had lots of fun playing on the playset with the boys.

Our evening was spent in the company of Niki & JP and Aaron & Jenny. Here's proof.

All in all, a very good time.

1 comment:

  1. There's only proof that Niki and Jenny were there. Where are JP and Aaron? I don't think they were there. No pictures. For that matter, I don't think I was in a picture so I wasn't there. Wait, you aren't in a picture either so you weren't there. Seems to be a lot of people missing from the pictures that were "supposebly" there.

    ReplyDelete