Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good Times for a Great Cause

We did apparently learn our lesson from last year because we came home without a single centerpiece. It didn't hurt that they didn't offer them this year, but I'm confident that I could have controlled myself. We didn't bid on anything during the regular auction because we had gotten some great items during the silent auction portion. Erick and I each got gift certificates for our next tattoos and several other gift certificates that are a lot less interesting. We didn't get a party this year, but the P.S. Gallery didn't have one in the works, so we didn't miss out.

It was a great time. Dr. Z was no disappointment. I'm confident that he is taken with me, but everyone else assures me that it was the camera he was flirting with. Just throw me a bone!

I am sore today from all the dancing! It was such great fun to have Dr. Z all to ourselves, and we took full advantage of the opportunity. Here are some shots our friend Jenny caught.
Niki & Casey:

Erick and me:

Here we are in all our gussied up glory. Aaron & Jenny, Niki & JP, David & Casey and us.

It was a great opportunity to support a worthy cause, having a great time in the bargain. Can't wait for next year!

4 comments:

  1. Did anyone else think that Dr. Z had gained a little weight since the last time we saw him? I'm just sayin'. He still has the high kicks, but took a lot of breaks for his awesome BGV's to take the lead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't be sure about the Z, he kept his shirt buttoned up this time. But what a party! Greatest party I'd been to in a long time. Congratulations Rain, and thanks to all those who made it out and spent money like people's lives depended on it, because they do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very please yet again with the experience. I am already looking forward to next year. In my opinion, I didn't feel like I was helping out all that much, as I had too good of a time. Giving back can't be fun can it?

    Timbaz plus the Harris Household managed to bring home most of the alcohol so that was a plus as well.

    ReplyDelete