Friday, October 17, 2008

Learned our lesson?

Last year about this time, I posted this post about the Rain Wine & Art Auction, along with our unintentional purchase of the orchid centerpieces. Let me start by saying those died ages ago and weren't worth the money. Fortunately, it all goes to a good cause.

Anywho, tonight we get another shot. We get to dress up in fancy duds and pretend to be interesting for the evening. Most of all, we need to keep our hands down. I'm practicing right now. Someone surprise me. I promise not to raise my hands in shock. I have a question? Just yell it out. I'm just really going to try to pay closer attention tonight. Wish me luck! Casey may need to be buckled in the chair. That has yet to be determined. The entertainment tonight is Dr. Zhivegas, so I'm hoping they don't in any way combine the two. I just don't see how I can keep my hands down while dancing!

1 comment: