Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Booty


We had a wonderful day today! Sophia had so much more fun than I hoped today. I expected to have a 2-year-old day today because of the candy and confining costume. The opposite was true, and I am so grateful!

When we first started the discussion of the costume before nap, Sophia had to put it on and go across the street to visit William and Casey.

Here's her first knock of the day.

When she got up from her nap, we headed to Daddy's office and cruised the downtown stores. She was definitely hesitant at first, saying that her bucket was full after two candies. As they all do, she got the hang of it quickly.

By the time the Chandlers arrived, Sophia was ready to break free with Blake and Madilyn.

Luckily for Sophia, Madilyn was there for support and encouragement when needed.

By the end of the downtown loop, Sophia was worn out. All of that speaking on command got to her, I guess.

Then we just headed home to cruise our neighborhood and see the boys in their costumes.

All in all, it was a fantastic day, and Sophia had a great day as a cat. And she also got tons of candy...

4 comments:

  1. It is nice to see that "lulu"went along for the exhausting trip. But where was her costume.

    Sophia looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing as Eric! Poor Lulu looked exhausted too, and she didn't even have to wear a costume!

    I never get over how wonderful it is that Sophia can just march up to my house at any time to show me something.

    It was a very fun day, but now what are we going to do with all this candy???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would give her a whole handful of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the greatest costume EVER!!

    ReplyDelete