Friday, October 24, 2008

Mizzou Homecoming, Part I


Tonight was "House Decs" at Mizzou. A tradition where the Greek organizations on campus go all out to put on skits in front of their houses, complete with complicated sets, lighting and characters.

We were very excited to take Sophia to the first one that she would enjoy. So we bundled her up.

In my rush to bundle Sophia and pack all the necessities, I forgot to change out of my slippers. My friend Erica insisted they were fine, but they're red. I'm just saying. I look like the crazy old lady who wears slippers everywhere. No offense.

Sophia got a balloon, so all was well in her world.

And seeing her friend Ava was the icing on the cake! Obviously they're comparing balloons here. Fortunately, both purple.

Now we're excited for the parade and all the Homecoming glory of destroying the Colorado Buffaloes!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Haaa Ha! I'm really laughing at the red slippers! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have left the house in slippers before too, mine aren't read though. lol

    ReplyDelete