Monday, October 20, 2008

A little bit of random for Monday

A few thoughts to get you through the rest of your Monday.

Some people love our Tigers on Sunday regardless of their performance on Saturday.

I'm very lucky.

I love the fall and my camera.

Sophia has a tent for a doll the size of a Barbie. Here she is trying to climb into it head first.

When she does stuff like this, I often say, "Sophia, you crack me up." I say it pretty often because it's true. The other day in the car, she said, "Mommy, you make me all cracked!" when I was being as silly as a 2-year-old.

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say we love our Tigers, too, come Sunday, though we might be sad & disappointed b/c we had such high expectations. We're still and will always be Tiger fans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. There are many of us who are still taken with our Tigers on Sunday, but we're not nearly as cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete